One of the principles governing PSBH is technology and the continuous improvement of business through digitization. For this reason, PSBH focused on providing legal services to both companies operating in the IT field and companies that have implemented technological solutions either for marketing (e-commerce) or for daily internal activity or presence in the virtual space.
At the same time, PSBH represented in various litigations derived from the protection of rights, litigations that, by the specificity of the field, raise numerous problems, especially regarding the probation.
Thus, in the IT field, PSBH provides legal advice, assistance and representation in relation to:
- Registration and protection of developed IT products and services, as well as their continuous protection;
- Implementation of IT solutions for e-commerce;
- Implementation of IT solutions and internal software on daily work and GDPR;
- Consultancy regarding the granting or taking over of software licenses;
- Assistance in litigious situations regarding the protection of licenses or developed products;
- Representation in various litigations specific to this area of practice.
- PSBH has advised an IT-based company about developing, registering and licensing a developed software product.
- The PSBH provided consultancy and represented a customer working in the telecommunications sector, during the negotiation and conclusion of a contract for the sale of assets, licenses and part of the commercial fund, in a transaction worth about 2.000.000 euros.
- The PSBH advised a telecommunications customer to participate in a private procurement procedure by a reputable economic operator, aiming at asset recovery, and our client was declared the winner.