The approach to this field of law was inevitable, given the close relationship between PSBH and its clients in their daily work.
Thus, PSBH offers legal services in this field of law, among others:
- Consultancy and legal assistance regarding the reorganization of companies, internal organization, elaboration of internal regulations and working procedures, conclusion of individual and collective labor contracts, as well as their modification;
- Legal advice and assistance regarding the negotiations between the company and the employees;
- Legal assistance and representation regarding the controls performed by the public authorities regarding the observance of the legislation in the field;
- Legal assistance and representation in labor disputes, participation in internal commissions and in issuing internal decisions;
- Legal assistance and representation in disputes concerning decisions to terminate or amend individual employment contracts;
- Legal assistance and representation in disputes concerning claims arising from employment contracts.
- The PSBH successfully provided legal advice to a well-known travel agency, whose activity was severely affected by the pandemic with the new coronavirus, and was the main collaborators in the process of rebalancing the financial situation. Thus, our team informed customers daily about every favorable change made to the suspension of individual employment contracts, the benefits of the emergency ordinances, giving them the full support for renegotiating contracts and drafting amendments to them, amending individual employment contracts, obtaining certificates for emergency situations, to invoke force majeure and to obtain the deferral of payment obligations due during the critical period.
- PSBH provides legal advice to a legal person working in the field of personal development – training & coaching, giving all its support to maintain the activity during the current crisis. The allocated lawyers team has provided full support to meet legal requirements toward our client’s employees, but also to legally reduce expenses during this time.
- The PSBH successfully represented a customer in challenging the decision to terminate the individual employment contract for reasons other than the employee’s, demonstrating before the courts that the dismissal was merely an expression of the fictitious use of a legal instrument in practice, it is about an abuse of the employer. As a result, our client was reintegrated into the job, with the employer having to pay about 50.000 euros in pay.
- The PSBH successfully represented a client’s interests in order to cancel disciplinary penalty decisions with pay reduction, followed by disciplinary termination decisions, given the employee’s lack of legal notice to disciplinary investigation, the issuance of the dismissal decision beyond the limitation period, and the non-giving according to legal requirements of the decision. Thus, the court ordered our client to be reintegrated into the office, and also obliged the employer to pay the salary rights that would have been due to him without issuing the illegal decision, amounting to about 30.000 Euro.
- The PSBH has successfully advised a state-owned company to conduct disciplinary investigation of employees, compliance with incidental legal provisions, and issue dismissal decisions.
- The PSBH has successfully advised a state-owned company to carry out the reorganization procedure of the company, by closing down posts, complying with the incident legal provisions, and issuing dismissal decisions.