During the activity of a company, various situations may occur in which special operations or registrations are required, which are performed at the Romanian authorities. These situations are due either to the expansion of the company’s activity abroad or to non-compliance with past legal or tax obligations.
Therefore, among other things, we can help you with the following services:
- Activation of companies declared fiscally inactive;
- Preparation and submission of the request to delete the facts from the tax record;
- Preparation of documentation required by banking institutions or leasing companies;
- Obtaining the EORI customs code, which the customs authorities assign to economic operators or interested parties, for use in all customs operations carried out in the territory of the European Union. The EORI customs code is required for companies or persons carrying out activities of import, export, transit, storage of goods entering or leaving the territory of the European Union;
- Obtaining the special VAT code for companies not registered for VAT purposes wishing to carry out intra-Community transactions;
- Preparation and submission of the registration file for VAT purposes as an option for companies wishing to register for VAT purposes before exceeding the ceiling set by the legislator;
- Acquisition of the single control register for the registered office or for the secondary offices.